Hyper text narrative

A-hard-life-choice.

A-hard-life-choice.

A hypertext narrative by

camille duchesneau

Created with

The Virtual Writing Tutor Grammar Checker

Next

Word count: 1003

Choice count: 15

Section count: 11

Image count: 11

Error count: 0

Field Related Analysis

Education : 45 matches

(activity, choice, class, classes, college, fail, first, grade, high school, pilot, school, task, teacher, training)

Sociology : 14 matches

(class, fact, interview, open, school, sexual)

Food and catering : 13 matches

(chance, chicken, club, eat, french, fries, happy, hawaii, night, option, rest, restaurant)

Target Structure: (10 matches)

foot in the door (1 match)

intern (1 match)

internship (5 matches)

office politics (1 match)

on-the-job-training (1 match)

overwhelms (1 match)

put aside (1 match)

straight a's (1 match)

volunteering (1 match)

abroad (1 match)

Next

A-hard-life-choice.

High school.

The first big choice I have to make in life is for my career. It's pretty hard when you have no clue I can tell you! I am just at the beginning. I have to choose whether or not I take chemistry and physics in grade eleven to keep my doors open for every opportunity's. The other option is arts and sports witch is way easier and fewer efforts, but I might have to redo some class in college if I miss some.

Choice 1 : Take chemistry and physics.

Choice 2 : Take arts and sports.

Choice 3 : Drop out of school.

Grade eleven.

Since I took chemistry and physics I ended up working all my last year of high school and mist a lot of stuff. It was a nice year anyway. I met a lot of great friends in my classes and the teacher was fine.

Choice 1 : I pass both classes.

Choice 2 : I fail both classes.

McDonalds.

Unfortunately, I end up working at McDonalds the rest of my life. I am not very rich but I am happy. I eat chicken nuggets, big mac and fries every day. It can't be better! In addition, I am the restaurant's boss, so I can decide a lot of things. Also, the human resources and the office politics are really great.

Write a choice here.

Insane grade eleven.

I spend the best year I have ever had. Going to school is fun. I do a lot of activity's since I have a lot of free time. I play two sports, volleyball, and basketball. I have new friends, I go to parties, I started talk to a boy, I went to the beach a couple of time. The year is just crazy. I also when to Madeline Island, New York and do some volunteering abroad in Morocco this year. Over that I pass easily all of my classes without putting too much time and efforts. Despite that I still have to choose what I am doing with my future.

Choice 1 : Springboard to a DCS.

Choice 2 : Stop school.

Choice 3 : Apply to public aviation School.

Springboard to a DCS.

Doing a springboard to a DCS give me time to think what I will do with my life. I now have a boyfriend and friends who exactly know were they want to go in life and that scares me. During the year I did all my obligatory classes and succeed all of them. I finally chose to continue my studies to become a nurse.

Choice 1 : Internship one.

Choice 2 : Internship two.

Aviation school.

Unfortunately, I didn't get accepted in the public aviation program in Chicoutimi. It's super hard to get into the programs since It's the only one public in the province. The fact that I didn't get a lot of straight A's and put aside my not a little this year led that I will not have the chance to work in a cockpit of a plane. Being a pilot on flights for an airline seems great. Even jet or helicopter look nice to drive with the joystick, but I will find something else. Anyway the fog and the turbulence scares me.

Choice 1 : Springboard to a DCS.

Internship one.

I am doing an intern in a hospital in Quebec City doing an on-the-job-training with the nurses. I have a foot in the door, so I do the little task, but this time the other nurse with me was taking a brake because she was overwhelms. I was coming handy. The patient is a 28-year-old girl with cancer. She is in a bed in the hallway close to the stairs and suddenly the bed broke. The girl felled in the stairs and died since she was already fragile. I was the only one who saw this. That terrorized me. The television news asks me to do an interview to discover what happened. A filmmaker saw my interview and approached me because he thinks I am born the be at the television. I then become an actress and make movies.

Choice 1 : The end.

Internship two.

My internship is incredible. The other nurses here are super kind, I really want to become friends with them. I work in the pediatric, and I discover I really want to the work in this department all my life. I love kids. I am really satisfied with the choice of studies I finally made.

Choice 1 : The end.

The end.

In the end, my job Is awesome. It has been ten years since I finish my studies. I am engaged and have two fantastic kids. Life is great! I am still in contact with some of my highs school friends. I also have a beautiful house in St-Antoine de Tilly. The end.

Write a choice here.

Leave the country.

I am in Hawaii right now. I have been backpacking for two months. I have met a lot of great people. I have a lot of fun, I am tan. I watch the sunset with friends all the nights. I am having the time of my life.

Choice 1 : Go back to school.

Choice 2 : Continue the trip.

Continue the trip.

I continue my trip alone I am now in Mexico. I go clubbing almost every night. I still make a lot of new encounters everywhere I go. One night, I went in a club and a dude was flirting with my all night. He was kind of too much. I end up going back to my hotel room because he was bothering me. But during my way back home he follows me try to sexual harass me. Then, another guy from Brazil come rescue me. We start to hangout a lot after that, and he become my boyfriend. I move to Brazil when we had finish travelled the world together. I then become French teacher there and married this awesome guy.

Write a choice here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glassory